Well i put on 1.5lbs this week, hardly surprising after Saturday night as that all rolled into Monday night.
I now have removed my head from the Quality Street tin as i made Karl take it to work...apparently he was very popular that day.
Just one more tin of QS and one of Sensations to go!
Really struggling again this week i am managing to stay on track but only just.
I suppose i have realised that as much as i thought things were changing and my tastes were moving forward to healthier foods i am not infallible.
I wouldn't go as far as to say i couldn't resist a fried breakfast, that sort of thing wouldn't bother me but stick chocolate in front of me and I'm going to have to dive in.
2 more wi's til the big day, if i can get that 1.5lb off and just maintain until after Xmas i will be happy but i know it's not going to be that easy.
Wish me luck!






0 comments to “Oh dear.....”
Post a Comment