I have CBA syndrome, it's official!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I dunno why (possible pmt) but i really can't be bothered this week!

Ever since WI i have wanted to eat rubbish, big bags of big choccy buttons are calling me, ater all the corner shop is only on the corner of our road (spooky that eh?)

I worked them out to be 22 points a bag, now theoretically as i am on 23,i could have a bag and live on 0 point soup all day......... couldn't i? Lol

I bought hubby a medium size bar of galaxy the other night and being the angelic one he is, it still sat in the fridge the next day, did you know galaxy bars can talk?

Well either that or my fridge is on the blink and making funny noises cos i swear it was calling me too.

The good news so far is that i haven't caved in, i really hope i make it to Tuesday and i will offer myself up for a slap and good talking to from Sally, my leader.

Planning to do fish, new potatoes and loads of veg for dinner but.......

You guessed it, i really can't be bothered to cook it let alone eat it, is it bedtime yet? Lol

0 comments to “I have CBA syndrome, it's official!”