Photoshoot Pics and WI Result

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I'm very happy today, not only did my disc arrive with the (300+!) pictures of the photo shoot, tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of getting to goal so at class this morning i got my little gold star to add to my keyring.
AND
I lost 2lb,which i am delighted with seeing as i went out at the weekend and drank a fair bit of Malibu.
I am now only 1.5lb over my goal weight so all in all, everything is good and i am back and focused!
And here are the pics as promised, i rather like the last one, it's as if i am saying 'ok, that's enough, can i go home now?'
Well as much as i thoroughly enjoyed the day, that was exactly how i felt at that point!

PS... The rubbish on the floor is a ripped up cigarette carton.



6 comments to “Photoshoot Pics and WI Result”

  1. Gemma says:

    Once again I have to leave a comment to say how fab you look! Happy 1 year at goal, thats fantastic. You are one of my biggest inspirations and its because of you that i'm sticking to my own journey, so thank you!! xx

  1. Joanne says:

    Thank you Gemma, but i also have to thank you, my readers, you keep me on the straight and narrow too, even if i have slipped a bit by the way of late!
    Good Luck, you can do it! x

  1. Florrie says:

    Saw you in the magazine!
    Well done you!
    I haven;t had a cigarette since thursday and I've managed not to punch anyone yet...

  1. Being in the magazine is brilliant, but having maintained for a year is also awesome. Well done on this week's loss, too. Your leader was right to say that - sometimes it takes something like that to jog us back in the right way of behaving.

  1. Linz M says:

    Just got the mag - you look fab!

    I'm inspired now to try and get my fat ass back into gear so I can get to goal too (in about 4 years time at the rate I appear to be going)!

    x

  1. Abby1988 says:

    My god you look amazing in those. Did you go walking every day to get to goal?