in blogland.
I seem to only have updates from about 2 people lately, does that mean all the bloggers from our time have given up blogging or weight watching?
I guess i was guilty too but it's definitely not the British Summer that's kept us all busy, today i sorted out my wardrobes and made the decision to pack all my summer things in the loft to make some space, i can't believe i actually packed away things that had tags on still.
That certainly made me realise that we have really had quite a rubbish summer, something else i noted that we don't seem to have eaten our meals outside more than a few times this year, i find it all rather ironic, once upon a time i hated hot weather, now that i love it, we don't seem to have any!
On the ww front, i have had a good but very busy week, i haven't actually done any hard exercise but purely from work and catching up at home i have managed to clock up 30 bp's on my pedometer.
We went to a gig last night and i was 'reasonably' good, i decided to stick to malibu and diet coke rather than the 2.5p bottles of smirnoff ice and although not good healthy food, we did a detour to maccy d's and i had some chicken nuggets, but........far better than a grease filled cheese burger from the kebab shop!
So at the moment i have a deficit of -2, i can either walk that off or save them today or tomorrow, either way i am not going to stress about it, Tuesday will tell.
3 comments to “It's very quiet......”
-
Tis a bit quiet isnt it! Im still here, but not blogging as much as i'd like to!! All my updates seem to be from the same 4-5 people. Good to see you back though :)
-
It is quiet here at the mo, maybe pick up now September is nearly here and autumn is approaching. Goos lick at your weigh-in xx






I was thinking the same thing.
I usually catch up on my blog reading over the weekend and I only had a couple. oh well, least I made mine and you made yours!