Well this is my start and a position i have been in many times before. I have always been bigger than your 'average woman' whatever average is, but this time i weighed in at my heaviest. My bathroom scales have been in the loft for about 18 months so i had no idea what i was going to be when i walked into my first ww meeting on the 22nd April.
I weighed in at a shocking 18.7lb and although i feared worse it was still more than i had even been when i had my 2 children.
I am not dieting for my appearance, i am doing it purely for my health. I am asthmatic again after 20yrs with no symptoms and i obviously know the risks of diabetes so here i am.
Whether i will succeed is a different matter, i know it will be hard but hopefully with the help of ww and the ww boards i will crack it, i am feeling more optimistic than i have ever done before.
29th April
First wi and i have lost 8lb, which was rather amazing because i had a night out with the girls from work which included a chinese buffet (not my choice but rather yummy) and quite a few vodka's and malibu's.(not mixed together i might add!)
I am so focused, long may it last.






0 comments to “My Start, a week late!”
Post a Comment