I've surprised myself this week!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well at this weeks Wi i lost a lb, was i upset?
Well yes and no, i don't suppose i thought i would slow down as quick as WI 4 but it was in the right direction so after i had thought for a while, i was pleased that at least i hadn't gained or sts.

It's been a busy old week, Tuesday was spent at Alton Towers where i had......a maccy d's brekkie AND a KFC but the good news was that it was all pointed and i still had some points left when i got home, plus i walked nearly 9 miles , did 20,000 steps and earnt 9 activity points.

I forgot to mention that i finally bought a ww pedometer and that has definitely given me a boost this week, i find i am walking more even to the point where i am walking instead of catching buses.

I've also bought the lateral thigh trainer out of the loft and dear old sis in law to be has given me her mini trampoline and they both now sit in the kitchen diner. Not only am i going on them at various times in the day, the OH and daughter are often found on them so that's good.

I am going to fight through the pain barrier, my calves were aching like mad this week but that's passed and now it's my feet but i will press on, it can't last for ever and let's be honest, my muscles were bound to be in shock!

Tonight i cooked a lovely ww pointed meal for all 3 of us and i'm pleased to say instead of the usual vegging in front of the tv, we all went for a 3 mile walk.

I don't know what's happened to me, i am actually enjoying myself, so long may it continue!

1 comments to “I've surprised myself this week!”

  1. Lesley says:

    Hey that's great.. plenty of enthusiasm and energy and sounds like you're having a great time! Fantastic!