This week i lost 5lbs, oh my goodness, you should have seen my grin, i could hardly believe it!
I guess it was all the walking and exercise that i have been doing and maybe it was something to do with the 1lb loss the previous week, i'm now convinced it doesn't always come off the week you expect it to!
My dear OH and DD have both decided that we are all going to eat the same foods so that has made life 100% easier and they are starting to feel better and of course they want to go on long walks so we're all a good influence on each other.
I have started to cook from scratch, my ex hubby was a chef and moving in with him from mother's cooking i guess i never really bothered to learn so I'm really enjoying it and have spices and herbs in my kitchen now for the first time ever!
I've also cleared out the wardrobe and thrown away a bin bag of clothes, i am never going to fit into them again so why keep them? (fingers crossed)
Well all in all I'm still on track, still being good food wise although I've not been great on the exercise front as i had a bad foot (too much exercising last week lol) so tomorrow will tell.
Oh and it's that time, so it might be disappointing. :o(






0 comments to “ ”
Post a Comment