Is there a difference?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I know i can feel one after losing 4 stone but looking at these pics, i'm not sure if i can see a difference?

What do you think?
Photobucket

Oh by the way, excuse the hair and the no make up face, it's been a long day! Lol

1 comments to “Is there a difference?”

  1. Anonymous says:

    I can def see a difference in your legs. you are wearing very similar shirts though which may give less of a slimming appearnace in the second photo (I hazard a guess). Maybe if you have something else, a t shirt or fitted top it would be a lot easier to see.

    I find it hard to see in myself that I've lost 5 stone but people are frequently telling me how well I have done and how much I've changed.