WI wk 26

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well.........
I lost 0.5lb
I was so despondent after wi, even though in reality i should be pleased as i have been off work for 10 days and at least it shows i resisted the temptation whilst i was at home all day.

My leader has suggested i drop 2 points, i might be naughty and try 1 first but either way,i think it's for the best in a weird kind of way, it's really time to cut out the snacks and treats and concentrate on using my points for my meals alone, i mean, I've got to get out of the habit and get on to 3 meals a day..........haven't i !?!

We shall see, back at work and going to be more mobile this week, hopefully i can make it to the 13's before Santa comes!

0 comments to “WI wk 26”