I must be changing....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I came home from weigh in and work and made soup for lunch.
Once upon a time i would have been so tired and so lazy i would just have grabbed something from Greggs as the sooner i sat down the better.

I had a day off yesterday and got a call to go to Sheffield as they were opening a new store today, i literally had 10 mins from getting the call to getting to the train so in my rush i didn't have time to prepare anything and when at 6pm they decided we should eat......they chose Pizza!

Well i am happy to say i refused any, to be honest, i wasn't all that fussed, it seems the forbidden foods are becoming easier to resist?

Looking forward to the weekend, my beloved footy team are playing away at Doncaster and also playing that night in the town are our favourite band. footy and a gig, what a great day!

I should be ok, Karl's driving so i doubt i will drink i want to stay on track, not sure if i am getting boring or old........ or both? Lol

0 comments to “I must be changing....”