I am all alone......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well apart from the partying daughter thats still in bed (god knows how on a day like this!)

The husband has gone to work and i was thinking.....

A year ago in the same scenario i would have maybe done the housework and spent most of the day pottering about, not doing much but today i have already....

Blitzed the house, hung 3 lines of washing out, showered and taken myself off on a bike ride, just a short one today (7 miles) but while i was out it made me think how much i have changed, i was riding along, singing my head off and whistling to my ipod without a care in the world and i realised that this time last year i just wouldn't have done that.

I would have stayed indoors out of the sun, waiting for some company before i even thought about doing anything, i have the energy and confidence to just take off and do what 'I' want now and you know,

'Its great!'

More proof , if needed that weight loss really does change your life for the better :o)

3 comments to “I am all alone......”

  1. Angellore says:

    I love your blog! I was on the WW message board when you first started your journey and I have just come back after gaining way too much and I can't believe the difference in you. Well done :)

  1. Joanne says:

    Aww thank you, its been worth it, the hard work has started now though i must admit.
    Exercise i am good at, resisting picking, i am not :o(
    Good Luck!

  1. Enigmanda says:

    I have aquired a bike this week from a friend. Quite a nice one too!
    I am nervously thinking of going out on it. Bit embarrassed if I am truthful....but we'll see.
    almost 4 stone ago, I tried (on a much different bike) and it almost killed me! LOL

    I am inspired by you!!