I don't beleve it!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I went to WI today totally expecting a gain, anything from 2lb onwards but less than 4lbs would have been ok but i

Lost 1 lb

How?

I seemed to do nothing but eat all weekend so to say i was shocked was an understatement.

Must be good this week or it might come back to bite me on the backside.

It's 4 weeks now until we go back to Blackpool for our first anniversary and we have gigs and parties in between now and then so i am going to have to try and have as many good days as possible.

Life's strange, we do nothing on the social front for months and then everything comes along at once!

2 comments to “I don't beleve it!!”

  1. Ain't that the truth! Ah well - maybe this is your long-standing reward for persevering to goal? lol Or maybe it's just your reward for running round after a bunch of drunk teenagers all weekend lol. Either way, it's a good result! Wish mine would do that too :o)

  1. fantastic, always nice when you think your going to gain and you have a loss, good luck on your journey

    Phil