I calmed down after a while and a few texts went back and forth with my leader and considering it was only last week that she asked me to do the monthly pass sign ins and new members, i could hardly not go.
I gained 4.5lbs
And in all honesty, i can take that, i know i went totally overboard and in a way i am happy that little binge is out of the way.....
But
I am going to try really hard and do 18 points until Saturday night as i am going out for a Chinese buffet (god help me!) with the girls from work.
Then i weigh in next Tuesday and on the Wednesday we are off to Blackpool for the Rebellion Punk Festival for 5 days, now if anyone can tell me where i can get a healthy meal in Blackpool that can also serve meals in about 45 mins to an hour i would be eternally grateful, oh and it has to be near the Winter Gardens (some hope)
I wont hold my breath if last year is anything to go by, we have to eat between bands, so it's usually a rushed affair, so i fully expect to come home and rush off to Asda to stock up on veg and salad as by that time i am craving the green stuff.
So basically i don't expect much from the next 2 weigh ins but after that i have no excuses and WILL get back to normal!






Good on you for taking it on the nose. It's funny - I only just found your little section at the bottom of the page about your general approach to WW's and then catching up on your last week's posts, and you saying you WEREN'T going to weigh, I was thinking "noooooo - don't go down that path!!!". No need for me to worry though. Have a fab time at the festival - hope the weather perks back up for you, and it also sounds like your walk round Carsington Water was good - I love it when a challenging walk becomes just that little bit easier and more enjoyable!