One good week over with....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

can i manage 2 in a row?

We shall see, if i do it'll be the first week in ages!

Well i went to WI this morning and lost 3 lbs, we had a bit of a moment of confusion as last week i forgot my card and my leader hadn't logged my weight the previous week, the long and short of it was that i didn't gain 4lbs last week, it was 'only' 3.5, much better don't you think?? Lol

Total embarrassment this morning, we had a stand in leader and she asked me lots of questions, it's nice, don't get me wrong but i do feel so sorry for the other people in my class, most have heard it all before and i sit there worrying that they hate me and wish i would shut up!

I also put my mouth into gear before my brain and disagreed with something she said, she did say i was right 'in a way' but i really shouldn't have said anything.

Someone had asked how many points they would need to eat before they gained, well she said 1 or 2 extra a day, now bearing in mind that i have eaten 5-6 a day extra and still had a 2lb loss before, and this week i averaged 22-24 a day ( theoretically i should be on 21) and lost 3 lb, surely it's down to the individuals metabolism and exercise levels?

Anyway, i must try harder to keep my gob shut, but i stand by the fact it's not cut and dried and just down to 'number's, we are all different after all?

Opinions on a postcard.....

5 comments to “One good week over with....”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sometimes though you probably do know more than your leader!!! One of my leaders started in May and lost 20lb to get gold. Seriously, I think I hvae more of an idea about WW. She's left now for another job but still, its strange having been going for so long!

  1. Jaframity says:

    Indeed - agree with you totally about each of us being different when it comes to gaining/maintaining weight.

    Also I'm getting very embarrassed now to be asked at every 7lb off to talk about how I did it, what it feels like, how wonderful I am to have lost so much etc etc etc. *rolls eyes* I don't want to be ungracious, but I do feel that the other group member must be getting fed up hearing it all. When I get to the 4st mark, possibly this week or next I shall weigh in and head home, just to avoid it.
    Well done on your good week.

    Hope the coming one goes well too.

  1. Tina xx says:

    Yes I totally agree with you about us all being different. Your right to have spoken up. Like Bryher says, she and you probably know more than both of your leaders !!
    I remember when I lost 7 stone nearly 7 years ago and got to goal and became a gold member, every week I stayed to the meeting and my leader always used me as an example. It really became a bit embarrassing after a while, although I was proud of myself, but like you I was more worried that the other members would get bored with hearing it.
    Anyway, well done on your loss, and fingers crossed for another good week ahead x

  1. xTinax says:

    I think you're quite right Jo...everybody is different and I think weight moves in mysterious ways (so to speak) ha - what works for some people, doesnt work for others be it food, points exercise - its kind of a personal thing which suits that individual..
    Ever fancied being a WW leader?? I think you would make a great one!!!
    Tina x

  1. Chris says:

    Of course you are right! I can see your point re "look at me,i've done it" I only have to look at every meaningless post on 5+ to get that feeling ! i think you can guess who !