that's what i got through by this week!
I lost 0.5 lb this week but considering it wasn't the best week i have been lucky.
So that leaves me 2.5lb to get the 8 stone before we go to Blackpool and that's one more wi so it's not looking hopeful.
I do plan to have a good week, but bearing in mind i was in this frame this time last week and it went to pot, i wont hold my breath.
That little gremlin is sitting on my shoulder saying 'why are you bothering when you are going to gain next week when you drink your body weight in alcohol?'
Well although i am off work from Saturday, i am not going away until next Wednesday so theoretically i can have a good wi, but will i stay strong or will i go off the wagon on Saturday?
Answers on a postcard please?
2 comments to “Skin of my teeth....”
-
Sorry Jo...I'm just as bad both my shoulders have gremlins sat on them at the mo!
I think when you say to yourself "I have to lose" it can sometimes be reverse psycology so to speak - I would just go with the flow and have a great break in Blackpool!
You have done soooo well and either way - just enjoy!
Tina x






It's still a loss, so good on ya!
I've gone to pot the last 2 weeks - mostly due to having a stinking cold which has given me the appetite of an elephant and the willpower of an amoeba!
Have a great holiday Jo.