since i could be bothered to blog.
To cut a long story short i have been away, been to 2 gigs (another tomorrow) and generally ate and drank what i liked, oh and not forgetting somewhere in there i had swine flu and of course we all know the medicine for that is big bags of giant buttons....right?
And in this time i have felt 'hormonally challenged' i seem to go from being totally irrational (wanting to slap a woman that wanted to give me a leaflet in town) to wanting to cry my eyes out.
I had to have blood tests earlier in the month as i kept going faint, frequent dizziness and vibration in my legs, I got called back for a retest on my liver so i am off to the docs as he has requested to see me, presumably something was found, we shall see?
And contrary to what my mother says about alcohol, it wont be that, maybe 20 years ago but I barely drink now!
Anyway the upshot is i have felt pretty crap, ate for Britain, gained 5.5lb and only just got back on the wagon ie; yesterday, all i can say to those people that have helped me these past few weeks is Thank You, you know who you are and I'm so glad that i can rely on you as clearly there are some people that i can't rely on......






Hope your liver is ok Jo,i think about mine every night as I have a drink,working on that as i speak,had none last night,the first time for a long time !
Fingers crossed for your test results xx