WI Result and i...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

sts,

As my leader says, i should be happy with that.
I am and I'm not, it would have been nice to drop a lb but at least it's not a gain, something i can't afford to do until i have had my Christmas party!

Bearing in mind i have done no exercise the past week and i did go over points (by about 5) the 2 days pre WI, i have decided it's time to move more, which brings me to the new ww dvd.

I bought the full version today and i tried it out this afternoon, early signs are that i am going to like it, maybe even for at least a week?!

So that's my pledge for this week, i am not going to be a lazy moo and actually going to start walking again.

We shall see.....

0 comments to “WI Result and i...”