Drum Roll........

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I have lost for the first time in weeks and it was a rather fab 4lb :o)

I didn't do much exercise, well actually apart from the 10,000 steps i did a day i didn't actually do any extra as i normally get to that with work anyway.

I thought it was enough to concentrate on getting back to healthy eating but this week i am going to try to get out and have a few walks.

My DD has transferred to class with me this morning and Sally has asked her to take her tracker in next week so as some support i said i would do the same, there will be no doctoring so if that doesn't keep me on track this week , nothing will!

4 comments to “Drum Roll........”

  1. Tina xx says:

    well done Jo !! 4lb is fantastic...and even better that your back in the 10's !!
    Im struggling like crazy to get into the 11's.... so near, but yet, so bloody far .. :O( x

  1. Dawn says:

    That's brilliant Jo, really pleased for you! Hope you're feeling a lot better for it?
    It's so reassuring to know that the plan does work, isn't it?
    Best wishes for this week x

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hooray!! Well done Jo :o)

    How is your daughter getting on?

  1. Joanne says:

    She sts this week after a weekend away but nearly has her 1st silver 7 since restarting.
    I don't envy her, it's hard when you are 16!