I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS


Well i went into town today, mainly to go to hubby's favourite old fashioned sweet shop to stock up (him, not me!) and i just popped into New Look to have a gander and i saw a fab dress/tunic i liked, i had planned to have a couple of girly shopping trips with a couple of friends but i figured the chances of it still being there when i went back were slim so i bought it, and this is it....

So.....for the first time, i am going to an Evans Xmas do and i don't have to wear something that all of my colleagues will have seen and handled daily!
What's even better is that i felt absolutely fab and actually rather slim, so all i must do is remember not to be naughty and definitely not eat too much on the day so there is no bloating!
Not sure it will be like that at the end of the night but I'm sure i will have consumed far too many sherbets to care :o)

6 comments to “I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it!”

  1. Tina xx says:

    wooohooo love that dress Jo !! I saw a similar one in Select that I aim to get in two weeks time if its still there....fingers crossed. So looking forward to going out this christmas compared to all the others.
    Well done Jo x

  1. Anonymous says:

    I really like that!! hmmm, maybe I do need you to take me shopping...

  1. Joanne says:

    Thanks Ladies, and Bryher, i hope i do hope i know something, after all i do work in fashion Lol

    But seriously, i love getting customers to go out of their comfort zone and try on something different only for them to love it :o)

  1. That dress is gorgeous xxx

  1. xTinax says:

    Jo
    Dress is lovely - I think you did well to get it as I dont think it would have been there next time. When the light hits those sequins, it wont half dazzle. Nice to see its a change from the LBD - something different! I could do with you being my personal shopper!
    Have a lovely do and make sure you post your piccies in that FAB dress.!
    Tina x

  1. Kasper2 says:

    LOVE the dress Jo- you're gonna look fab in it!
    Alice xx