Official Week 1

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well i had my first official weigh in at class last night, i 'only' lost 1 lb
BUT
I had been on track for a few weeks before so although the official figures are not so good i have lost my first stone since Christmas so there was never going to be a big week 1 loss.

I certainly wouldn't say i am as focused as last time and people keep saying 'you'vve done it before so you can do it again' but by god it's a lot harder this time, if anything, knowing i chucked it all away makes it even harder.

This may sound awful but those people getting praised for being stars at class? That was me once upon a time and i don't know whether i feel jealous or angry with myself?

Anyway, i will soldier on, I am off to the dogs on Saturday night and my husband bought the menu home last night, I can't even begin to pick anything remotely healthy from the 3 course menu, i have a feeling i won't be drinking any alcohol. I'm sure i've said that before.........

Now to get this head cold and sore throat out of the way and start feeling a bit more positive, roll on spring!

0 comments to “Official Week 1”