Ok so it's been even longer but I thought i'd post after I saw a post on Facebook asking if Blogs work, and of course, I know they do!
So for any old Weight Watchers that may be still about, yes, I gained, and gained spectacularly.
The only positive I can take from that is I never once said that when I got to goal I was never going to gain etc etc. I knew what I was, and always have been and knew the possibility of going back to my old ways and let's face it, it's not hard. It's the hardest vice to overcome in my opinion.
Anyway, I am back to healthy eating but not with WW, I moved over to Slimming World.
For years. i'd been a doubter, could never understand the concept of eating all the foods I couldn't eat aplenty with WW.
It works!
Now admittedly I only went to class for a few weeks but life, work and other stuff got in the way and then if that wasn't enough I decided to also give up smoking (AGAIN)
I am now 4 weeks without a cigarette and I am still losing, it's only on average 1-2 lb a week but to me that's a miracle if i'm not smoking.
Anyway, I wont make this the longest comeback post and I will talk about the dieting but that's for another day.






0 comments to “More comebacks than...... [insert joke here]”
Post a Comment