I'm a miserable old boot!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

WI Wk 39 and i lost 1.5lbs

Now if you have been reading you will know i was hoping for 2lb for my 75lb certificate.

But...... I'm grumpy!

I know i would be saying to anyone in my position '1.5 is a good loss when you've been on Holiday etc etc'

So why do i now want to eat the contents of my fridge even though i have lost this week?

And apologies should any men be reading this but,
Up pops mother nature an hour before WI how cruel is that?? Lol

2 comments to “I'm a miserable old boot!”

  1. spyfox says:

    you'll get it next week, don't worry :) you're doing great !! :)

  1. Nose to the grindstone this week! and you'll get it next week no problem!!! You can walk in next week absolutely sure that you're going to get it as long as you leave that fridge alone!

    STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!

    X X X