OK, so i am about 3 weeks off being at goal for a year and just maybe my brain has finally caught up?
If you read my last post you will have seen my mammoth gain, yes i was shocked at the scales but i wasn't distraught, i think maybe 6 months ago i would have been?
Does this mean i am finally seeing myself as a slim person(although not as slim as last week! lol) and understanding that this is what 'normal' people do?
I am back to healthy eating and that's the main thing, isn't that more realistic than never having a treat, always feeling guilty to enjoy myself and feeling restricted?
3 comments to “By Jove i think i have cracked it!”
-
Yes, I think you've got it right. Although I'm not at Goal, I am already beginning to treat gains with that sort of attitude. Thin people put on weight too, after holidays, days out, etc - but then they go back to the eating which made them thin!
That's what we should be striving for. And definitely bin any sense of guilt!
-
Hi Jo, just found you via Tina's blog, I have only read a couple of your posts but I am already inspired. I have been in the doldrums for a couple of months and need some wind in my sails. I think I have found a friendly breeze here.
Sheilagh






Yes, I think you've got it! I see it as having confidence that you ( and me too) have all the right tools to deal with a gain, and know how to use them, so we needn't be afraid of small blips, or even rather large ones (;-D).