It's been a while again, apologies!
Well since i last blogged i have only had 1 WI, i lost only 3 of the 9lb gain, not great but better than nothing?
That put me still at 2lb over goal but not at the paying stage.....yet!
Then....
It all went to pot again, another gig, lots of booze, you know the story by now?
So Sunday (18th) came round and i am back on the wagon, i haven't dared get on the scales to peek. I could say it's all going wonderfully well or i could tell the truth and say i am one hormonal, ridiculously tired woman that was also pre menstrual which meant i wanted to eat the entire kitchen :o(
I have just about got through the days in points since Sunday ( i have resorted to eating the odd bp which i don't really want to do) but i know the best i can hope for come next WI is a sts or tiny gain.
Oh well, summer is around the corner, more exercise, time to get the bicycle out again i think?
I am off to write my lines.....I MUST try harder!






I know EXACTLY how you feel!! I'm back on track after a few weeks AWOL but my holiday gain still isn't gone. The main thing is I am in the stone bracket that I want to be in. Its interesting as Ben is finding it hard too, he's 7lb over goal so back at the paying stage too. I find it hard not to semi sabbotage him at the moment though as I want to enjoy my food too! I'm lucky though in a way at not drinking as I don't get the points from that at least - more food for me, whoo!!