Well now the magazine is out i can tell you the reason/excuse why i have been a really useless weight watcher of late.
Early February i applied via the forums to take part in a 'changing habits' feature and was accepted. I wanted to quit my 29year smoking habit so i took on the challenge.
It's certainly not been the easiest thing in the world to do as i was a reasonably heavy smoker too but when all is said and done i have gained 6lb from the start so i am happy enough with that.
So all i have to do now is change my stats on here and on the boards and get my backside in gear to get that back off, especially as next week is my 1 year anniversary of being at goal!
Here is what's in the magazine, they are only scanned pics so not that great but i will of course add the proper ones when i receive the CD from WW :o)

10 comments to “Weightwatchers Magazine and the reason behind the gains!”
-
Well I'd say you did pretty well to gain 6lb...the wait was agonising to hear what you were up to in the mag. Is the non smoking going ok still?
-
well done you - you look wonderful!
stopping smoking (cold turkey from a 40 a day habit) is what got me in the mess I am in now - BUT, I am working on it!
-
Wow, you look great! Good luck getting back on track, cant wait to buy the mag and have a proper read!
-
hey looking good hun .... and 6 lbs is nothing i stopped as well a few weeks ago and gone way past that/// so i'll get my butt in gear with you.... what i need now is an autographed copy lol x






WOW! You look very glam! I can't wait to buy my copy! You have done BRILLIANTLY to conquer 2 addictions, and what's six pounds against all that? Well done doesn't seem an adequate way of saying how much I admire you.