I just never lie in!
I get up at 5am(ish) for work so how come on my days off i can never lie in anymore?
Ok so i was never one to lie in bed and a lie in constituted getting up at 7.30 max but i am now finding i just don't need sleep anymore!
6am on a sunday?
This is the woman that used to come home from work and snooze on the sofa EVERY day for sometimes 2 hours, now if i have as much as a 10 min power nap i am awake half the bloomin night!
I am averaging 10,000 minimum steps on my pedometer, doing loads of walking, wii fit and yesterday i bought the wii 'my fitness coach' (that's a whole new story!....ouch!)so i should be tired?
Obviously not, so i guess it must be all good?
The upside is that hubby is at work, i am about to hang a line full of washing out at 7am, the veg will be prepped for the roast when he gets home and the house will be tidy.
The downside....i will be bored by 10am! Lol
3 comments to “Does weightloss bring insomnia?”
-
ha ha, thanks but i was bored by 9am so went out for a 3 mile walk and already hitting 8300 on my pedometer, i am seriously obsessed!
-
Oh my god! I've got to goal and I LOVE MY SLEEP - up just before 10am this morning!!! At least you are getting loads of stuff done and lots of walking - well done you! It was probably nice being out at 9am too when most people were still tucked up in bed.






goodness me i'm going to have a lie down for you!