I don't believe it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I went shopping with a mate today and i saw a lovely skirt in Dotty P's so i took a 14 and 16 into the changing rooms, 16 was too big and the 14 was snug but wearable so i bought that.
Got it home and was showing DD who shouted 'You're a 12?'

Huh?
Looked at the label and it is indeed a 12
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comments to “I don't believe it!”

  1. Anonymous says:

    It is bloody brilliant when things like that happen. When I fit into a size 12 monsoon dress as the size 14 was too baggy I could not believe it and came jumping out of the changing room!!!

    Got a "woah you're slim" from Ben today when I showed him my new petite 12 oriental dress - see blog for picture!! www.bryherhill.com