And i STS
If i am honest i thought i had gained a little as i had a SP (slaps hand)and it showed a 1/2 on so i suppose i should be grateful that was wrong
BUT
I had a perfect week, well within points, even dropped a point each day (leaders advice), exercised every day, walked and went out for a 7 mile walk on Sunday, so i wish i knew the reason!
Yesterday, the day before WI i blitzed the house, all windows were cleaned inside and out, curtains were taken down, washed, ironed and put back up, washed all skirting boards and did all floors, generally cleaned bathroom, bedroom, living room and kitchen, done some gardening and finally an hour of ironing before cooking the dinner...... AND NOTHING!
I seriously hope it shows up this coming week :o(






argh how frustrating! I'm sure it will show up next week!
Keep at it! You are such an inspiration to me!
Janine x