I've got a bad back again this week, well actually i seem to have had it for a few weeks but i put it down to all sorts of things, wrong size bras, in need of a new bed, wii fit etc etc but i have laid off the wii fit, wore different bra's (thought new ones were the cause) and nothing seems to make it go away, strangely enough it only seems to hurt when i am standing, one of the girls wondered if i was 'straightening up' my posture?
I must admit i have been doing the yoga and balance and i have been been conscious of how i stand due to my mother telling me i was 'getting rounded shoulders' and seeing pics of me from the back, suggests she is right, so i wonder if i am aching due to changes, or maybe it's growing pains??
Anyway i am off to the docs on Monday, just in case but i am missing my exercise, hope it doesn't show on the scales!






0 comments to “I feel so lazy.....”
Post a Comment