So off we went to London, i 'think' i was pretty good considering, foodwise i was certainly more careful not to just eat for the sake of it and exercise wise over the 2 days we walked 24 miles and i earned 14bp's....
So why did my wii fit tell me i had gained another 4lbs!!
Well anyway, there's nothing i can do about it, be it retention, totm(sorry fellas), pills prescribed to stop totm (which i stopped as they turned me into a raging looney) or whether i was just a big fat pig!
I am back on the wagon, i got through yesterday, day 1 back is always the hardest i find, and i am determined to do my best until Tuesday where i WILL go to wi and face the consequences.
I know i am still under goal but i am still rather bleedin cross with myself, it might sound mad but as much as I say I wont go back to old ways and weight, gaining anything at this stage makes me feel like it's all going to miraculously creep back on overnight :o(






Jo, we are totally in the same boat. I think we need a support hotline or something. Our posts keep on echoing each other and our new maintenance experiences - bloody hard work this!