I Love........

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

the gym!

So we went for our induction on Monday night, we really just saw how everything worked and had a little go but had our first 'proper' session on Tuesday and since then we have been 3 times and yep, we're off there again today.

I haven't gone hell for leather as i didn't want to wake up in the morning and find i couldn't move but so far so good, no aches and pains and i push myself a little bit further every time.

Today i have been out and bought a new swimming costume in a size 12, how chuffed am i ?!?!
(the one in my wardrobe was a size 22!)

So after convincing hubby to also get some swim shorts we are going to finish it off with a swim and jacuzzi, shame they don't have a joint sauna or i would drag him in there too, i love sauna's but i doubt i have the patience to sit in one alone.

Other than that i don't know what else i will do this weekend, maybe a walk in the peak district somewhere nice if i can find somewhere quiet to avoid the BH crowds.....unlikely eh?

2 comments to “I Love........”

  1. dddddddd says:

    Good on ya! What gym have you joined? I'm thinking of joining to try to force me to exercise! Enjoy your weekend x

  1. I am excited for u, I love the gym too and because my routine has been shaken up a little recently I have not been for about 3weeks....you have made me realise what I am missing out on....Going to go back on monday x