nothing will!
Right,
Today i have decided to set my tracker to maintain, it was on 21 points so i still lost that little bit of holiday gain but i have come to thinking, i am still 8.5lbs under goal so why am i stressing, my size 12 jeans fit and that's what makes me happy so why do i punish myself week in week out over numbers?
Having my points tracker on 21 and i last week i went over EVERY day, over the week it averages out about 5 points extra a day so this week i am going to see if having it set at 26 actually makes me feel a bit more comfortable and not so restricted, following me still?
I am wondering if i actually see i have 'numbers' left i wont feel compelled to carry on eating for the sake of it.....
I went to the gym 5 days out of 7 last week so i have no idea what difference it will make to wi this week, i guess it's possible to show a gain but i feel better for it so i will take whatever those dreaded scales say.
Anyway this just goes to show that my theory that maintenance was always going to be harder than actual losing is spot on, it's all a bloomin' minefield!
3 comments to “If this doesn't confuse you....”
-
Resetting your tracker to the higher points sounds like a sensible strategy to me ~ it does work; I've done it myself. I've found it hard dropping points as I've descended through the stones, so for the first few weeks on a lower count, I've not reset the tracker downwards. It takes away the pressure enough for me to relax, and usually I don't then have problems not eating all the points. OK, so that sounds as confusing as your post did! LOL But yes, I do get what you mean.
-
Ahh i did exactly the same, i never dropped my points on the way down until i had too, i guess i am working back to front but so far this week the theory is working and i am under points. I guess this proves a lot of weight loss is controlled by the mind rather than the hunger!






Lol, Decisions desicions !