So far so good....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well the plan to raise the tracker seems to be working.

If you read my last post i was on 21 to lose but raised it to 26 to maintain and funnily enough, i seem to be eating less that 26 and 'saving' about 4-5 a day so i am really on 21, funny how the brain works isn't it?

I guess that goes a little way to proving that a lot of what we do is controlled by the mind and not the stomach!

This week although i had a good week exercise wise but a not so good week food wise i still somehow managed to lose 2lbs :o)

So now I just want to get the last 1.5lb off to make 8 stone in total and then i am done, no more losing, well intentionally anyway!

3 comments to “So far so good....”

  1. Bryher says:

    8 stone in total, how cool does that sound? I've hit 7.5 stone but I don't think I'll be going any further! When you say raising your tracker, do you mean you use the online esource one?

  1. Joanne says:

    Yes Bryher, i kept it on, i like to build recipes etc, i have to pay £15 for 3 months but i couldn't live without it, i guess i will have to one day but not yet!