At weigh in today i lost 1.5lbs, but i have my theory....
I was never really convinced that i had gained 2.5lbs last week, well i know that's what the scales said but i was sure it was just sheer volume from the Chinese as opposed to weight so considering this last week i had a minimum of 26 points a day plus Friday's mammoth binge i really shouldn't have lost so all in all i think it's just been a case of evening itself out.
That said, i was very pleased, i was afraid of what 3 gains in 3 weeks would have done to my motivation, at least i am in a better frame of mind to be as good as i possibly can before the weekend where i will more than likely drink my body weight in Smirnoff Ice :o)
Had a good chat with my leader about my yo yo weigh ins, i seem to be up one week, down the next these days but she reminded me i was 'fat' for a lot longer than i have been 'thin' so it will take some time to adjust.
And the best thing for me is, i am still not smoking and surprisingly not bothered by it!
2 comments to “A lucky escape!”
-
I think the theory is spot on too. I can think of at least two occasions when I think I was in the same boat. Really well done on the no-smoking. I believe that maintenance will be as big a challenge as weight loss. It takes real strength of mind to take on both challenges at once.






well done on the loss jo and I think your theory is right. That happens to me sometimes.
As for the giving up smoking , thats fantastic. Well done you. x