I have been to WI and gained 4lbs, i am ok with that, it could have been a lot worse!
I have changed my stats on here and on my ww profile so what you see is what i weigh, no more 'forgetting' to change them for fear of looking a failure.
I ate, i gained, it's my fault, i need to learn from this and move forward.
We are off to Blackpool in 3 weeks to take Sarah to see the lights so i would love to have the 4 off by then and maybe the extra 2 to get my 8 stone but i wont push it, but i AM going to stay focused, no more big bags of giant buttons for me.
3 comments to “Right!!”
-
Im having a couple of dodgey weeks myself Jo...but your doing the right thing and giving yourself a stern talking to.
Look how far you have come on this journey, this is just a drop in the ocean. You will get that 4lb off in 3 weeks, no problem.
Good luck Jo x
-
Just wait till you get onto the seafront and the fish and chip smell starts wafting !!






Glad to see you're taking the sensible route and not panicking - anyway, you're still below goal, so your gain is hardly a failure! I'm sure 3 weeks will be plenty of time to get those errant 4 lbs off.