After a lot of hard work (if you don't count the Saturday night) i managed to lose 4.5lbs, so that's all of last weeks gain gone, just in time for my holiday!
I'm very pleased it's gone but i know the next 2 weeks are likely to show a gain, off to Blackpool for the festival today, i am going to weigh in next Tuesday as normal, it would be fabulous if the gain was as small as last year (2.5lb) but i wont hold my breath as i don't have as much of a goal this year so i will admit i might just not be quite as good as i was then....
But,
I am going to try hard to resist the Kebab shop on the way home in the early hours each morning and skip the burgers (they are about the best burgers I've had so no promises!)
Then it's off to London next Wednesday but i WILL be back on track on the Friday so no more excuses as nothing else is planned for ages.






0 comments to “Weigh In (pre holiday)”
Post a Comment