I have just had my first......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS












Award :o)
So a big thanks to Jaframity for passing this on to me.

No offence to anyone but i am going to duck out of the 7 things and nominations, my head is a bit fuzzy and full of cold at the moment so i will save that for when i am 100%

That is another reason for my lack of blogging this week, i have been totally fed up and bored of being stuck in the house.

I have been good (ish) this week, i have gone over a few points each day but personally i think bearing in mind i have been stuck indoors i am ok with that, i seriously struggle when i am bored and not even being able to take myself off for a walk has proved hard work.

I 'think' my back is starting to heal, i am going to have a walk to the post office in a while as a test, last week i walked to my Wi and suffered badly the next day so i am going to try it again and see how it reacts to it tomorrow.

I just want it to be better so i can get back to work and some normality
Sorry for the depressing posts of late, hopefully this time next week normal positivity will be resumed!

Whether i lose on the scales tomorrow is another matter, but as long as it's not a gain i can cope, i have to resign myself to the fact that i am immobile so these past weeks were never going to be a great success ww wise.

Wish me luck!

0 comments to “I have just had my first......”