Another good day under my belt, it's so funny how much nicer it feels to be back in the zone.
Got up at 7am, had my morning ritual of at least 2 cups of tea and the news then had a shower and did 40 minutes on the wii fit.
Then i prepared tonight's dinner and also made my lunch, then sat on the pc upstairs out of harms way and looked through some cookery books and esource for some new ideas.
Lunch over we headed off to Bakewell, where hubby wanted to go to our favourite little tea shop which just happens to serve the absolute best Lemon Meringue Pie EVER and guess what......
I just had a cup of tea!
Off to the nearby shopping village that has a sweet shop with the biggest range of sweets, those of us who are old enough to remember the little shops full of jars, that seem to be coming back into fashion?
And yes i resisted again, no sweeties for me! :o)
Then we went for a walk in Matlock Bath, drove home and i cooked tonight's dinner, thank god for forward planning!
Tonight i have done another 30 mins on the wii fit, added to the 12,000 steps on my pedometer, i think I've had a good day indeed, roll on WI day!






Hi Jo - I'm so glad to hear you're back up
on your feet - both literally and figuratively!!!! I've been following your recent posts with a sympathetic grimace on my face as the whole immobility thing drove me absolutely nuts when my back was injured again a while ago, only I wasn't as patient as you and I ended up making mine worse. Anyway - nice work on resisting the lemon meringue - I'm not sure I'd have been as strong!! :-)