I said i would

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS












do this when i was better and seeing as Lorraine has also awarded this to me too, i have no excuses now.

Ok 7 facts you might not know (this could be hard!)

1. I met my husband online 7 years ago and left sleepy Suffolk behind to move to Derby, big change after 37 years in one place!
2. I work for Evans and this funnily enough was what spurred me on to lose the weight.
3. I love football and support Ipswich Town, used to go to every match until love got in the way!
4. I got married at Rebellion Punk festival in Blackpool.
5. I was once in a Christian choir and sang at Wembley(oh how things change!)
6. I love Josh Groban and Faith Hill so i definitely have an eclectic taste in music
7. My all time favourite film is Escape to Victory (football fans will/should know why)

Now the harder bit.....

1. Has to go to Cat, she's been an amazing strength to me before and especially since i got to goal, so huge thanks to her.
2. Joy who's blog was one of the first i started following and it's great to see her back!
3. Karen who is a thoroughly nice person and one who i am also glad to see return.
4. CBG who is a relative baby in blogging world but who's posts are always informative and interesting.
5. Jaframity as we seem to run parallel lives and scarily often have the same sort of weeks on ww!
6.Jarvigirl for being honest enough to admit that maintenance is hard work, and i sincerely wish her all the luck in the world!
7. Phil for being a brave man in a world dominated by women!


3 comments to “I said i would”

  1. aww slim! that's a wonderful thing to say. you've been fantastic throughout my weight loss and i feel honoured to know such a fabulous lady as yourself. am filling up here - and not on food! now stop being soft! lol xxx

  1. Roo says:

    Wow! It makes me so happy knowing that people actually do read my blog and that they enjoy it. Thank you so much.

    I'm still trying to think of my 7 but will post soon

    thanks again

    CBG XXX

  1. Kaf2010 says:

    Aw thanks hun

    It's great to know that people out there take note of others blogs. I find them so inspirational. Maintenence is so so hard and I hope to conquer it this time round.
    Thanks for the award ((((big hugs)))