My last gain!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well i went to WI, the first for 3 weeks and i gained yet again :o(
fair enough it was 'only' a lb but added to all the others it means i am now over goal by 2.5lb

Having said that, i now have nothing planned, no big weekends away or parties etc until the end of March so i have no excuses and i am right on that wagon.

I have altered my tracker as i am still stuck indoors unable to do any exercise or walking so i have had to reduce the points by 2 to reflect the fact that i am doing nothing.

I NEVER thought i would see the day where i would be so frustrated about not being able to get out for a walk but i am, i just want my back to get better and be able to roam.

I really hope this goes away soon, if nothing else, there's only so much daytime tv i can take! Lol

Anyway, PMA in abundance and i WILL lose next week :o)

5 comments to “My last gain!”

  1. Roo says:

    I hope you feel better soon. It really does suck when you cant do something that you really want too.

    At least you are staying positive.

    Good luck

    CBG XXX

  1. Chris says:

    Aww hope you can get out soon hun,I can imagine how you feel,and 2 and half pounds aint too bad , you will have them gone as soon as you are mobile again.

  1. Jaframity says:

    I've just caught up with your last couple of posts. Sorry about your fall. I hope you'll be more mobile soon. It's one thing choosing not getting exercise, but completely another when the choice is taken away. And you're right - daytime tv is crap. You can feel your brain bleeding out your ears as you watch. lol. Good luck getting that pound back off. You know you will, even if you are stuck at home.

  1. Tina xx says:

    Stick with it Jo. You know how good you feel when your on track. YOu can and WILL lose next week. Im having such a hard time myself at the moment, but I refuse to be beaten !! Good luck for next week Jo and hope your back feels better soon x

  1. Jaframity says:

    I've passed on to you the Beautiful Blog Award. I enjoy reading about the maintenance road and we do seem to be on the same page a lot of the time. Read about the award on my blog. I don't mind if you don't do the 7 things post or the 7 nominations, I just wanted you to know how much I like your blog.