Back on track....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

I lost 2lb today so i am back under target and hoping to get back into the 10's soon!

This last week was a bit hit and miss so i was surprised to see a good result at the scales, i went 9 points over on wi day and then after having my tattoo on Thursday i got in at 5pm and i couldn't be bothered to cook (well i did have a sore arm, good excuse, right?) so we ordered a Chinese takeaway.

I did only order Chicken Chow Mein but having always been sceptical about the 'alleged' 7.5 points in a tray i of course said i would only eat half but of course, i ate half and then proceeded to eat the other half!

I did try and walk a bit more, i still haven't gone mad as my back is still sore but i wasn't convinced i had done enough, seems my scales are wrong, when will i ever learn that sp's are bad?

I'm not looking forward to this weekend where i am going out with the girls from work to a Chinese Buffet and i'm not ashamed to admit that it can be like a challenge, see who can eat the most for £13!

So the plan is i will do some extra walking as i am on holiday from work this week and try and save some points (yeah right!)

I am going to have to hold on tight this week, anyone got any extra strong gaffer tape?


1 comments to “Back on track....”

  1. Jaframity says:

    Well done on your 2lb. Take it and run, whatever you think you deserve! 10s here you come. Our scales might not always tell the truth, but even so I won't give up sps. I feel more in control when I sp, but we are all different.
    I don't have any extra strong gaffer tape, but might be able to rustle up some superglue.
    Enjoy your weekend, and try not to get sucked into the competition! :D
    Jxx