My weightloss tattoo :o)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS


Well i went and had it done, finally!
The notes are the title words from my favourite song and of course the stars denote each stone i lost.
(sorry about the flash!)

4 comments to “My weightloss tattoo :o)”

  1. Jaframity says:

    Oooh that's a pretty one, and what an original way to commemorate your triumph, plus kep you on the straight and narrow! ;o)

  1. Roo says:

    love your tatt... i have a treble clef on my wrist which was my symbol of a new start and also because music is my passion.

    Funny enough I also want stars to represent the stones I lose.

    We must be twins seperated from birth :)

    CBG XXX

  1. that is really cool, i've got a design for when i get to goal.

  1. Tina xx says:

    Wow that looks great jo.
    Im currently wondering what tattoo I could have next..... not sure yet, but something that will always remind me of this journey...perhaps a roller coaster !!!! LOL x