so here goes.
Why does my mind boggle when i read the ww forum sometimes?
I left a post last night, just a general poll asking how many green diamonds people had eaten that day, my total was 18, now it was early evening, a busier time on the board, only 3 people replied, does that mean they are not interested or don't know what 'filling foods' are?
Maybe i am in a different mindset to other people but i thought it was a sort of inspirational poll to make people think, clearly not!?
Another thing, why is it that some people can post, sometimes many stones down the line and ask about kitchen scales 'should i buy some etc etc?'
Well pardon me for being thick but how can you have managed to get this far without weighing your food?
I don't know, maybe i am just being hard but i just don't get some people, continuously asking the points in takeaways, someone that was dumbfounded they didn't lose weight as they had walked 1/4 of a mile that week (yes that's a quarter and not 14) and that general 'oh draw that line and start again tomorrow'(not helpful advice to someone at 11am in the morning)
No, don't start again tomorrow, start again NOW!
Oh dear, ranting, can you tell i am firmly back on the wagon?
4 comments to “So you know i can be controversial...”
-
I've stopped reading the boards so much these days as they do tend to drive me mad. "OMG I've gone 3 points over today and I am devastated..." that sort of thing just winds me up.
I admit I'm struggling at the moment, but at least I am completely aware of why my weight isn't budging and I'm being realistic about it all!
-
I don't bother going on the WW's forums anymore - they bore me to death - same old questions, same old complaints, and the same old amount of stuff about something completely irrelevant. They were good to get me started on my WW's journey, and they lead me to this little world of blogging I'm so fond of now - but the input out here on the internet is waaaaay more stimulating!
-
I stick with the menopause matters board which doesn't seem to suffer with the same number of time-wasting, brain-bleeding posts as many of the other boards do. Nice little community of ladies on there.
I suppose I wonder when people post repeatedly off topic if they are just lonely, or trying to get their post count up to make themselves feel important. I've been a member on other forums where this was definitely the case, and you have to feel sorry for them. Now I'm not sounding controversial but patronising.
I'll get back to my saucer of milk, shall I? LOL






Totally know where you're coming from. The boards aren't really doing it for me at the moment - probably why I'm hardly ever on. There are still a few people I respect on there, but too many posts are irrelevant. And quite frankly I don't want to be high fiving people who are, in my opinion, playing at WW. OOOOH - my comment has gone a bit ranty. Karen