WW Magazine and the possibilty....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

i will be in it are looking up!

I have had an email this morning about doing a feature, it's not a success story as such but i am over the moon, can't tell you what it's about right now, sorry but i will let you know if and when i am featured.

I have heard of people doing photoshoots and the like and then never being entered so i will believe it when/if it goes to print!

1 comments to “WW Magazine and the possibilty....”

  1. Jaframity says:

    HoW exciting for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Even if you didn't get in the mag, it would be a fantastic experience having yourself styled and a photoshoot.

    Did you know that Jan, who has the hair makeover in this month's magazine is on the forums - her username is fattybumbum (lol), and a regular on meno matters. She looks amazing! Makes me quite jealous. :D