I have been angelic this week, my first full week since getting to goal!
I definitely think texting my leader each night helped but i have to say i felt so guilty bothering her that it only lasted 3 nights but those 3 nights got me firmly back on plan.
We've been out on the bikes this weekend and totalled 25 miles so that's not too bad and we've had a lovely day out at Foxton Locks today, it was lovely to see all the pretty canal boats ,the weather was glorious and i resisted the bacon sandwiches hubby and daughter had :o)
Now the picture i really hate, i can't believe the state of my arms, i have got this far and never realised how awful they look, whether i can do anything about it now or it's too late remains to be seen but i am going to have to try something!
Wii fit is showing a good loss this week, whether it is there on Tuesday is another matter, i'd love 2lb off for my 15th silver seven but it will come at some point if not this week.
2 comments to “Back on Track :o)”
-
Jo,
Just want to say your an inspiration. Well done you !!
Your arms are fine...wish mine looked like that !!! Don't put yourself down, be proud of your achievements....your have done so well.
Just changed my blog if you want to have a nosey....its at....
tinaswwjourney.blogspot.com
I'm TCS1592008 on the 5+ board x






Your arms look fine, don't worry!
I think we all have a tendancy to be overly critical of photos. I have just been looking at holiday snaps from last week and cringeing. It's s tep forward though, It's the first time I have allowed photos of me for ages.
You look fab and are so inspiring to me.