3 comments to “Do I or don't I?”
-
well, I know that you went but don't know what you wore! I see lumps and bumps in myself too but have to turn around and think how incredible I must look since when I started last year! I think we are both a bit overley critical about ourselves cos really we are fantastic!
-
Bless you, i was telling the people i met that i had lost 7.5 stone and they were saying that there was nothing on me and couldn't believe it.
I still feel bigger tho, i guess i will get used to it one day!







You look like a right hot chick hun! Glad to say,we have taken a leaf out of your book,and are cycling everywhere.Angies in agony,but she will get over it.We can't wait for the kids to go to school tomorrow,and do a 5 mile ride!