Week 60!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Can i just say, no one is more amazed than me that i am even still doing this at week 60,i read back over my blog and i found a bit where at week 17 i was still amazed to be following the plan so to be this far really shocks me at times!

So anyway, weigh in today and i lost....

3lbs

Which means i got my 15th silver seven and i am now in the 10 stones :o)

Fanflippintastic!

5 comments to “Week 60!”

  1. Tina xx says:

    wooohooooo Jo....fanbloomingtastic ....the 10's...WOW !!

    Well done you xx

  1. well done slim xxx

  1. Anonymous says:

    fantastic, well done you! You've over taken me, I've got 1lb to go to my 15th - tomorrow night hopefully (although I haven't been trying too hard to lose - want to maintain now)!!

  1. Tina xx says:

    Jo..you started following my site yesterday hun. But I have had to change the name of it. Its now tinasjourneywithww.blogspot.com

    it kept on linking to my old one apparently. Hope you can change it.xx

  1. Oh my goodness - well done! I can't believe you're past goal and STILL losing - you rock!