And i lost 1lb this week, totally amazed as a SP said i had gained and i dithered about going but the hubby said i must, so glad he was forceful!
Things were said about he likelihood that i could stop but i am pretty certain i will stop at 10st7, that way i will have hit 8 stone exactly and i should be a comfortable size 12 by then as at the moment i can fit into some but not all and i didn't diet to wear baggy clothes!
I thought i would be happy at goal but there's just a few things i need to iron out.....
I am dreading maintainance when i actually do it properly!






You are an inspiration Jo,oh to be having the teething probs you are having at goal! We are realising now , 3 monts on , this WW thingy is a lifestyle,not a diet , and I am sure we will both go through the same sort of things you are,but mine will be aroung xmas , gulp !