I have my photoshoot date

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

and it's next Thursday....eeek!
I hope the photographer is good because I hate my picture taken and do have a habit of making funny faces so let's hope he has a rapid shot camera! Lol

My total nightmare scenario would be that they dress me like a 43 yr old, now yes, I do realise that I am actually 43 but I'd like to think I am fairly modern when it comes to clothes (hubby would say I buy that many I must be up to date!)

The other one would be they dress me in something from Evans, now i know we have some nice stuff now but how ironic would that be?

Anyway, trying really hard to be good until then, I must stay focused!

3 comments to “I have my photoshoot date”

  1. krndaw says:

    oooooooh exciting!!! If they try and get you into some poxy clobber just go diva on them. Look forward to seeing you in print soon. Karenx

  1. Dawn says:

    Ooh congratulations, how exciting!! You must let us know how you got on. It'll be lovely to have the article as a keep-sake.
    How are you getting on with your dog? Is she settling in well? Can't wait to own one too! x

  1. kelly says:

    that dress is stunning,i cannot wait for the photo's, well done Jo...Kelly xxxxxx