When nothing or no one can stop you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Well that was me the Thursday before last, suffice to say that I was extremely pleased to go to WI last week and only gain 0.5lb

Admittedly i did try extra hard to make up for my total blip, i had walked over 60 miles again that week but trust me, the blip was a good one, i wanted to eat and nothing or no one would have talked any sense into me.
Saying that, surely as i have said before that's what 'normal' people do but are back on track the next day so it's just called living?

Anyway on a lighter note, i had a telephone call from the WW stylist this week, we discussed what i need to take with me, i have to take a favourite outfit.
I've decided my baggy size 14 jeans and a hoodie from one of my favourite bands is probably not a good look or what they mean so i am going to take this dress


I love it and hubby rather likes it too ;o)

I have been an angel this ww food wise, i'd love to be back in the 10's this week so wish me luck and even more luck for Thursday!

6 comments to “When nothing or no one can stop you?”

  1. Anonymous says:

    That dress is GORGEOUS!!! Where's it from? I hope the photo shoot goes well :o)

  1. Gemma says:

    Wow, whit woo! I love love love that dress! Me want!!! You'll look fabby!

  1. Jaframity says:

    The title of your post is me for the last 5 days, and I don't regret any of it. I needed the break and took it. I am normal, just like you!
    I love the dress. It looks like a super flattering sexy and curvy style.
    Good luck for the 10s and have a fabulous time on Thursday.

  1. Chris says:

    That sure is a lovley dress Jo,and good luck from me and angie xx

  1. Dawn says:

    Is your photoshoot tomorrow? If so, good luck! Hope you have a fantastic time, the dress is gorgeous and you'll look great I'm sure! x

  1. OMG, that dress is FAB!!! Hope all goes well!